Sunday, May 3, 2009

Starting Up

After a rainy Sunday of golf shooting a terrible 45, it is time to start my Senior Project. Tomorrow is my first day at Corporate Angel Network (C.A.N.), a non- profit organization that flies cancer patients to and from treatment on empty seats in corporate aircraft. I will be working the phones, registering new patients, dealing with flight schedules, and enlisting new corporations to take part in our service. It is a very trying time for the aviation industry due to the poor economy and the unfortunate bad press general aviation has received over the past few months. I hope to make a difference by helping out C.A.N. for the next three weeks and showing how the corporate aviation industry is a lot different than the picture painted by the media.

Reed

1 comment:

  1. Reed, I am enjoying your blog.

    Sam Brown

    ReplyDelete