Yesterday was a very busy day. Due to being away on Wednesday, I had a lot of work to catch up on. I made most of the calls to the flight departments on our list and the main project of calling them is almost completed. I spent a good amount of time entering in flight schedules as well. Towards the end of the day I helped register a patient over the phone. The procedure for this is to take down the patient's information and then call their doctor to make sure they are able to fly. We then go about the process of looking for flights and calling corporations to see if they can help after we receive permission. Organization is key because we frequently have many different doctors calling at the same time to give permission for different patients. It is imperative to make sure everything gets filed in the right spot. Tonight, I am flying up to Syracuse to see my sister's graduation. Look for a synopsis on today's activities sometime tonight while I am waiting for my flight at JFK. Free WiFi in Jetblue's new Terminal 5!
Reed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment