Thursday, May 14, 2009

Slow

Yesterday was probably one of the slowest days yet. I didn't have any corporations to call back and the phones weren't ringing that much. I registered one or two new patients and called some flight departments to see if they were flying a route we needed. I also fielded a few calls that we weren't able to help. Corporate Angel Network only flies cancer patients and sometimes people with other sicknesses call up to try and schedule a flight. Unfortunately, we can't help them but I gave the callers a few numbers to try. There are other organizations around that can suit these patients better and possibly help them out. It is always unfortunate to turn a caller away, but many times there is nothing that can be done. Along with that, I kept up the calls to the magazines. As I mentioned in a prior post, we are attempting to secure pro- bono advertisements with many magazines in the U.S. The project is coming along nicely. Expect more information about this tonight when I make my post about today's activities.

Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment