Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last Day

Yesterday was my last day at Corporate Angel Network. I had a great three weeks, learned alot, and met some wonderful people. Friday was very slow, probably the slowest day all project. Nobody was calling us because of the holiday, so we shut down around 2:30. In the morning, I called a few magazines but we were just getting voicemails so we shut that down. After lunch, me and the other interns helped out on the phone (which weren't ringing) until we closed early. The most frustrating part of the day was it taking two hours and thirty minutes to get home. Normally, it takes 25 minutes to get there! I eventually got sick of bumper to bumper traffic on 95 so I took the Merritt. Once I realized the Merrit was bumper to bumper too, I took the backroads. What a bad driving experience, but a great project!

No comments:

Post a Comment