Reed
Monday, May 18, 2009
Last Week
Wow! Here we are in the last week of senior project! Time has really flown by and before long, I will be headed back up to Proctor to graduate. At the office today, I probably made about 30 or 40 calls to different magazines. Out of those 40, four said they would run our ad and around another eight said they would look into it and follow up. This is good news and hopefully the sign- ups keep happening. In the morning, the phones were ringing off the hook but as lunch time rolled around, things got very slow. I took off around two today to play some golf. Senior project has been alot busier than I expected. I knew there would be hours to put in, but I wasn't expecting so little free time. Between going into the city for a day to paint and going up to Syracuse for the weekend, I have had to work a little more to make up the hours so this definitely contributes to the feeling. I don't mind it though, as I love aviation. It's really not too bad sitting in an air conditioned office scheduling flights while hearing the planes a few hundred feet away spool up their engines and take off. You can even smell the jet fuel on a hot day with the windows open. It really adds to the experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment