Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Settling In

Today was my second day at C.A.N. and it was hectic. I worked a full eight hours from 9 AM to 5 PM as there was much that needed to be done around the office. I made great headway on my main project, contacting all the flight departments we deal with up to the letter G. Looking ahead, I feel as if this project will be done midway through next week. After it is completed, I will move on to cold calling different corporations to see if they want to participate with our organization. Contrary to a bad economy and popular belief, many corporations are still flying and our flight numbers are up from last year at this time. Amazing! We just had two new corporate flight departments sign up today and hope to keep the streak going throughout the week. Besides the calling, I also inputted lots of scheduled flights and worked the phones for about an hour. Tomorrow, I have to help paint my sister's new apartment in NYC which should be interesting. On Thursday, its back to work!

Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment