On Friday, I finished the first part of my main project. It was a great accomplishment! I either spoke with or left a message with all the corporations that fly for us. Next week, my main task is to finish the entire project by calling back the companies that haven't responded yet. Hopefully, I will speak with everyone and the project will officially be done by next Friday. Once I make the second round of calls, I am moving on to cold- calling prospective corporations. This is going to be the part of the project that helps me attain my goal of furthering communication skills in a business environment. Right now, I am up in Syracuse attending my sister's graduation but when I get home on Sunday I will write my one- week synopsis. In that, I hope to go into more detail with my project explanation and where I hope my project will go over the next two weeks. Stay tuned!
Reed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment